Embedded Systems Engineer
Intento is looking for an embedded software engineer experienced in medical software development (3+years) to contribute on the embedded software of its devices. In this position, you will design, code, document, test and validate components of the embedded software. You will work in strict collaboration with the rest of the team to execute and manage the releasing and testing of the product on schedule.
- A degree in Computer Engineering, Electronics or similar.
- You have strong C embedded system development skills, 5+years;
- You have experience with one or more of the following: ARM-Cortex M MCU’s, STM32 libraries, Nordic NRF SDK, Bluetooth Low Energy stack;
- You have experience with UART, SPI, I2C;
- You have experience in testing and debugging embedded systems;
- You have experience in software development and testing for medical devices, e.g. knowledge of IEC 62304, and software quality best practices;
- You are familiar with preparing software verification and validation plans and test reports;
- You are familiar with the GCC Toolchain, build management, linker scripts, GIT, etc.;
- You have excellent technical writing skills;
- You are fluent in written and spoken English (level C1);
Ideally you have
- Experience in scripting language, e.g. Python, Matlab;
- Experience in setting up and using continuous integration systems, e.g. Apache Jenkins;
- Experience in electronics development (Schematic and PCB);
- High personal code standards (code reviews with peers, unit testing, documentation).
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication;
- A natural curiosity for new frameworks and technologies;
- Experience with technology for neuro-rehabilitation
- You never, ever give up
Are you up to the challenge?